Hello Wildcats! Please respond to the following question about the Aviation Unit that Mrs. Anderson & I did together (make sure to put your first & last name after comment so I know who commented).
What was your favorite part of the Aviation unit and why?
Just seeing if this is going to work???
ReplyDeleteMr. Z
My favortite part of our aviation unit was making "Bob" fly. I thought it was fun because we got to work with balloons.
ReplyDelete~Leah C.
My favorite thing was learning about amelia earhart! because i am just interested to learn about her!
ReplyDelete-Jordan V
because the airplanes i saw really made me freak out!!!
ReplyDeletei thought i would never win,but of course i didnt
Ty.B
Making the airplanes with popsicle sticks because it was really fun to build and decorate them.
ReplyDeleteOlivia P. :)
my favorite thing about the aviation unit was ataching bob to the balloon and make him fly because i having work with a team
ReplyDeleteTrevor J
My favorite is when we made are airplanes out of popsicle sticks.why is because it was so fun and we actually had a contest and prizes Jason V
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part of the aviation unit was making airplanes out of popsicle sticks. I liked it because it was fun desgining the planes. I also liked doing it with mrs.Anderson class at the same time.
ReplyDelete- Brittany T.
Making the airplanes with paper and popcicle sticks and glue.
ReplyDeleteCorey S
my favorite aviation is the balloon we lifted up bob we had to get six balloons it went up Isaiah
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part was working witm my friends because I don't get to do that often.
ReplyDeleteNolan R.
my favorite part was the paper airplane contest because I got 2nd place in longest hangtime.
ReplyDeleteby: Noah m.
My favorite part of the aviation unit was when we learned about Air planes and when we made the planes out of popcicle sticks and paper because it was fun to experiment on what we learned about.
ReplyDeleteJessica L
my favrite part is when we flew our airplanes because i like compititions A.J. w
ReplyDeletemy favorite part was the helocoptors because I liked coloring them and watching them spin in a wirl of many beautyful colors!
ReplyDeleteby BreannaT
ReplyDeletelke about it is lrning about amelea air hart
My favoite part of the aviation project was when we made Bob fly in to the air because it was vrey fun and it was pretty cool that we used heliem in your balloons!!!!!
ReplyDeleteNatalie
D.
I liked the aviation unit alot. I think it was really fun. I liked learning about helicopters because I think helicopters are interesting.
ReplyDeleteHailey L.
my favorite part was lifting bob off the ground with the balloon.
ReplyDelete-Jessica F
my favorite thing was making airplains with are partners.
ReplyDeleteI liked the making of popcicle stick planes.
ReplyDelete~Pat I.
I liked making the paper airplanes because you can see how they work Chris.M
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part of the aviation unit was just plain out learning about flight and flight pioneers. Espicaly reading the book I thought it was vary interesting!:)
ReplyDeletei liked it when we droped our hellicopters from the balcany!!!
ReplyDeleteHannahP
My favorite part of the unit was we made planes out of sticks and saw them fly
ReplyDeleteBlake B
My favorite thing was learning about Amiela Earhart and Charles Lindberg
ReplyDeletemy favoret part was makeing and testing are planes Hartley C
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part of the aviation unit was just plain out learning about flight and flight pioneers. Espicaly reading the book I thought it was vary interesting!:)
ReplyDelete-Katy C.
My favorite thing about this was making the plane will only sticks paper and glue we got to use our imagination -kaylin
ReplyDeleteMy Favorite thing was learning about Amiela Earhart and Charles Lindberg
ReplyDelete$Cameron$kirst$
I liked droping our helicopters for the balcany too ;)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite thing was making the planes with popsicle sticks and paper!
ReplyDeleteBrianne R
The most fun thing I think was the popsickle planes
ReplyDeleteBlake D.
I thought the whole unit was fun but my favorite was making are airplanes out of popscile sticks. Tyler K.
ReplyDeletei loved a lot of the labs we did for this unit but i have to say my favorite would have to be making the air planes and flying them. thanks so m uch for all the fun labs mr. zablocki and mrs. anderson.
ReplyDelete~ Lexi L.
I liked making the popsicle stick planes,because you got to see how the brennuli effect and youll know what real plane designers have to do.
ReplyDeletei liked reading about Chuck Yeager. Because it was interesting because he broke the sound barrier
ReplyDelete-Nick A.
nicole j.
ReplyDeleteI liked blowing up balloons and tieing them to Bob and then trying to make him float!
ReplyDelete~Sophia W
My fav part was when we made the airplanes out of popsicle sticks/paper and used glue to put it together.
ReplyDeletei loved alot of the labss that mr. zablocki and mrs. anderson they where really fun and i liked the airplanes.
ReplyDelete-Karina M.
My favorite was when we went to the balkony and droped the helicopts.
ReplyDeleteMy favriote thing was learning about the sound barrier.I cant belive chuck yeager broke the sound barrier with broken ribs.If i were him i would of told them i broke my ribs. Jakob L.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part of the aviation unit was that we got to learn about famous people that different thing to fly or make planes.
ReplyDeleteI LOVED making the pareshutes. It was so fun watching them all drop!!! :D
ReplyDeleteKaitlin W. <3
my favorit part was buldins the planes because Igot to see if it would realy fly. alexis D.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite was when we made the planes out of the wood craft sticks and flew them!!!! My other favorite was making the planes made out of the paper clips and paper even when we flew them.I liked them because i could see if they really could fly.
ReplyDelete~Megan G.~